2 cups powdered sugar1/2 teaspoon vanilla1/2 teaspoon milk, add more to desired consistancy
1 dash salt (may substitute or omit)
1/4 cup butter, softened/creamed with mixer (for the Buttercream Icing you would add the butter to the recipe; mix with sugar and vanilla)
1. Mix powdered sugar and vanilla.
2. Add milk teaspoon by teaspoon until desired consistency.
3. Dash salt.
4. Note: Do NOT pour in the milk.
5. Trust me.
6. Do this as instructed, or you will have to keep adding sugar until you get a good consistency, and then you will end up with enough icing to cover surplus amout of cakes!
7. (If you are icing everything in your home, then go right ahead).